Sarasota Florida County Beaches Map
There are more than 150 parks and recreational sites with over 4,000 acres, miles of beaches, and tons of environmental resources throughout Sarasota County and the municipalities of North Port, Sarasota, Venice, Siesta Key, and the Town of Longboat Key (including Lido Key).
These Siesta Key locations have beach access, a parking area and swimming (unless otherwise notes).
- Beach Access #1 - Shell Road. Siesta Drive, west to Higel, west on Shell Road - No Swimming. NO Lifeguards
- Beach Access #2 Avenida Messina. Ocean Boulevard, west on Avenida Messina - No Swimming. NO Lifeguards
- Beach Access #5 - Ocean Boulevard. Ocean Boulevard and Beach Road Intersection. NO Lifeguards
- Beach Access #7 - Calle de la Siesta. Beach Road and Calle de la Siesta. NO Lifeguards
- Beach Access #8 - Plaza de las Palmas 1. Off of Beach Road, north of Siesta Beach. NO Lifeguards
- Beach Access #9 - Plaza de las Palmas 2. Also off of Beach Road, north of Siesta Beach. NO Lifeguards
- Beach Access #10 - Calle del Invierno. Beach Road, north of Siesta Beach. NO Lifeguards
- Beach Access #12 - Stickney Point Road. South on Midnight Pass Road, west on Stickney Point Road. NO Lifeguards
- Beach Access #13 - Point O' Rocks. Midnight Pass Rd, south of Stickney Point Rd, west on Point of Rocks Rd. NO Lifeguards
- Siesta Key Public Beach - 948 Beach Road, Siesta Key. Pavilion, Play ground, Ball fields, Tennis courts, Consessions, Picnicking
- Turtle Beach Campground - 8862 Midnight Pass Rd, Siesta Key. 40 camp sites for both RVs and tents. Free Wi-Fi. Boat ramps, Canoe launch
- Turtle Beach Park - Midnight Pass Rd, Siesta Key. Boat ramps, Fishing, Canoe/Kayak launch, Picnic area, Playground, Swimming
- Palmer Point Beach - South end Siesta Key and the north end of Casey Key. Boating, Fishing, Swimming, No Facilities, NO Lifeguard.
These Sarasota locations have beach access and parking areas. Usually NO Lifeguards on duty.
- North Lido Beach - 1/4 mile NW of St. Armandís Circle, off John Ringling Boulevard. Caution: Strong currents.
- Lido Beach - 400 Ben Franklin Drive, Lido Key. 1/2 mile SW of St. Armandís Circle, on Ben Franklin Drive.
- South Lido Beach - 190 Taft Dr. and 2201 Ben Franklin Drive, Lido Key. Great views of the downtown Sarasota skyline. Picnic area and canoe launch
- Nokomis Beach - 100 Casey Key Road, Casey Key, Nokomis. Boat ramps, Consessions, Picnicking, Swimming. Lifeguards usually on duty.
- North Jetty Park - 1000 Casey Key Road, Casey Key, Nokomis. Surfing Beach, Picnicking, Bait shop, Canoeing, Concessions, Swimming.
- Venice Beach - 101 The Esplanade, Venice. Concessions, Picnicking, Pavilion, Swimming, Volleyball. Lifeguards usually on duty
- Service Club Park - 1190 Harbor Drive, Venice. Picnicking, Playground, Restrooms. NO Lifeguards.
- Brohard Beach - 1600 Harbor Drive, Venice. Dog Friendly Beach, Bait Shop, Good Bird Watching, Picnicking, Swimming, Sharkyís Restaurant. NO Lifeguards.
- Caspersen Beach - 4100 Harbor Drive, Venice. Shelling, Swimming, Fishing, Nature Trail, picnicing, NO Lifeguards.
- Manasota Beach - 8570 Manasota Key Road, Manasota Key. Swimming, Boating, Fishing, Shelling, Picnicking, Volleyball, Lifeguards usually on duty.
- Blind Pass Beach - 6725 Manasota Key Road, Manasota Key. Swimming, Fishing, Picnicking, Canoeing, Playground, Nature Trail. NO Lifeguards.